No, the product needs to be received in order to make a return.
Articles in this section
- How can I check the tracking number for my order?
- How can I follow the progress of my order?
- What happens if I pay for various products and don’t receive any?
- How can I manage a change of product for a different one?
- I have not received confirmation of my order, but have been charged for it. What can I do?
- If I have ordered a product, it has yet to arrive and I have seen it has gone down in price, can I change it?
- If I have made an order, but it has yet to be sent, can I cancel it?
- Can I request a gift tag for my orders?