Due to the current capacity restrictions and safety measures in place, every person accessing the stadium must hold a match ticket for identification purposes regardless of the age.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to print the match ticket to access the stadium?
- What is the match ticket sales process for the 21-22 season fixtures?
- Can I buy two match tickets in the same purchasing process?
- I am a season ticket holder in the functional diversity stand how can I access the stadium?
- I am attending with my under 5 year-old son, does he need a ticket?
- Why can’t I buy the match ticket for my seat?
- Are the match tickets nominative?
- What is my ID to buy tickets?
- Is the ID number the same as the season ticket holder’s number?
- What is my PIN code?