For the evaluation of the candidatures, the following criteria will be taken into account:
- Team: Commitment, dedication and risk assumed by the entrepreneurial team; adaptation of the experience/training of the team to the needs of the business; team composition and ability to attract talent; motivation; existence of Boards and profiles of experts, percentage of participation in the company of the founding team, etc.
- Business model: Value chain and monetisation of the business model; competitive analysis; ability to attract customers; business and marketing plan; potential and capacity for internationalisation; ability or probability of having the necessary resources to implement the business plan; internal and historical coherence of financial projections, etc.
- Ambition: Size and growth projection of the accessible market; scalability; existing and expected competition; customer concentration; ambition and strength of sales projections; expected gross margin; generation of jobs, etc.
- Innovation: Degree of innovation of the product or service; adequate analysis of customer needs; competitive advantages and entry barriers; positioning with respect to the competition, adaptation of value according to transformation and impact in its sector, etc.
- Historical: Turnover and/or financing obtained; results obtained with respect to resources used, etc.