No, you do not. Thus the games in which you have used the Asiento Libre system and provided that it has been sold you get cashback on your balance for the subsequent ticket price towards next season.
Articles in this section
- Do I get attendance discount on the next season tickect if I have given up my seat through the "Asiento Libre" System
- I cannot attend a game, can I free my seat?
- I have used the " Asiento Libre2 system. How much balance have I accumulated ? Where can I check the balance?
- What is the deadline set to transfer my seat?
- I have given up my seat but I want to recover it. Is it possible?
- Are there any benefits on giving up my seat?
- I have given up my season ticket all season long but I am not going to renew it next season, can I get my balance back in cash?