You will be able to acquire tickets (or packs of tickets) for those games that can be held in front of a crowd, at a highly reduced price compared to that for the general public. If capacity is reduced in accordance with healthcare guidelines, you will have higher priority if you have selected one of the first two options offered by the entity.
Articles in this section
- When will the 2020/21 season ticket campaign begin?
- Will I be able to attend with my current season ticket?
- Will I have to pay for a match ticket despite being a season ticket holder?
- How will renewal for 2020/21 work?
- I am a season ticket holder in 2019/20. Will I remain a season ticket holder in 2020/21?
- Do I have to do anything in order to renew?
- What is included in the season ticket?
- What benefit does continuing to be a season ticket holder have for 2020/21, as there will be barely any games open to the public?
- What happens if games are held, but capacity is limited?
- When Mestalla is opened, will I have preference in ticket purchase?